Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ugh.


So I can't remember having taken this picture. I kind of like it, though.

I'm sitting in my basement now, kind of cold because I'm only wearing a tee-shirt. My mother is talking to the television, watching American Idol. My dog is chewing on a tennis ball, matting down the lime fuzz with her foul-smelling saliva. It's kind of distgusting, actually. I mean, the fact that my mother is totally entertained by this is really disappointing. Not to mention irritating. I mean, I'm in the same room, I have ears, have some respect, jeez.

Well, I've got a lot to do. I need to finish cleaning my basement and my room, make muffins for breakfast tomorrow, take my dog for a walk, and finish my homework, so I'm going to leave.

1 comment:

Sophie said...

That entry had me gripping my seat. Who would have guessed that the suburbs were so happnin'?