Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A conversation we needed to have

Hey blog. What's happening? What's goin' on?

Nothing much.

Really, though, how have you been lately?

Ugh. Things haven't been so swell. It's like I don't exist or something....

What do you mean?

Well, I hardly ever get new posts, and when I do, I feel like only three people ever lay eyes upon them. I just feel totally underappreciated. But whatever.

No! Not whatever! That's a valid feeling, blog, and I'm glad we're talking about it. Truth is, I've always thought you deserved a larger readership.

Really?

Really.

Hmm. I mean, thanks and all, but things are still the same....y'know?

Yeah. I know.

But hey, it was good talking to you...just saying it helps, I think.

I'm glad.

Well, I guess I'll see you in like a day? A month? I never really know with you, Krissy.

I know, blog...I'm working on it....but you will see me. And hey, maybe sooner than you think.

I'll believe it when you post it....

1 comment:

Evey said...

This is exactly what my blog would say to me. I'd better go pay attention to it...