Monday, April 07, 2008

IMPORTANT ISSUES

I am wearing pants today.

I just ate a Reuben sandwich.

I am desperately trying to think of IMPORTANT ISSUES that I can address on my blog instead of doing my homework. Because, you know, if they were IMPORTANT enough, it would justify it. Unfortunately, while me wearing pants is surprising (I have pretty much only worn dresses for the last six months) and Reuben sandwiches are pretty delicious (I think so, at least), I'm not sure they qualify as IMPORTANT ISSUES.

Now, you may have noticed my capitalization of IMPORTANT ISSUES. This is because the internet says that if you capitalize things, your statement has more impact. Thus, it is more important.

So I am going to try this again...

I AM WEARING PANTS TODAY.

I JUST ATE A REUBEN SANDWICH.

Now I feel okay about doing this instead of writing a philosophy paper.

6 comments:

Kylie said...

I AM WEARING PANTS TOO.

I ATE A DANGED QUESADILLA FOR LUNCH.

THESE ARE ALSO IMPORTANT THINGS.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I just read your whole blog while I was at work. I now rightly assume that I know everything about you, and therefore have no reason to ever talk to you again. Goodbye.

PS: If I had a nickel for every time I heard "First we'll have to remove the entire eyeball" I'd have a shit tonne of nickels... metric.

((There was a typo in my previous attempt, and I didn't know how to edit it.))

K. said...

Oh, man. The whole blog? In one sitting? That is intense. That is a whole lot of unsatisfied-with-life Krissy...

Anonymous said...

Blogging IS IMPORTANT
it lets me know you're still alive.
(and its much more interesting than class... which I'm in right now)

Amina said...

hi =]
your so intresting
or maybe I have no life?
mehh my favorite blog was
the one about LR

p.s. we still need
to go eat Ethiopian food!