Friday, December 30, 2005

Greetings from Fabulous Flossmoor!

So...right now I'm watching "La Cage aux Folles" on (you guessed it) PBS. It's pretty much the coolest possible way to spend a Friday night, especially during winter break. But then again, I'm pretty much the coolest possible person...

Oh. I thought of something. (Shocking, no?) I'm getting new glasses. I know, it's a lot to take in all at once. I'm sorry I sprung that on you so suddenly like that. Such earth-shattering news needs to be carefully handled so as to not put my readers into too much of a shock.Please accept my apologies for my insensitive and reckless approach. Anyway, they are slightly cooler (I think) than what I have now, but they are not that interesting. My mother wouldn't let me get dark, or artsy, or fancy hipster-type glasses, which I thought would have been far more amusing, not to mention making my parents uneasy. She also is continuing her crusade for contacts, which I am not all too eager to get. Oh well, I actually don't care too much. Just so long as I can see...

Well, as usual, I've got nothing too interesting to say. Have lovely new years, all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The title of your entry makes me shudder. You need to update, my dear, you are slipping in my timewaster rankings.
Ja'potsticker