Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A Thrid Attempt at Posting

Hmmm...a click to "Edit Html", and it's letting me type. I may be on to something! If this works, screw xanga!

It does! I have a functioning blog! This puts a whole new perspective on things...

I may switch completely to blogger, and abandon my xanga, because (sorry if these are offensive generalizations to anyone) a.)xanga is just one big teenaged angst-fest. and b.)the majority of xanga's users are not particularly proficient writers, or are just flat-out stupid. the only thing is, I'm kind of attactched to my xanga. As much as I sort of hate some of my previous posts, because I sounded like an idiot, or because I really don't want to remember what was going on in my life at that time, I'm still kind of attatched to it. It's like a journal, and I guess I don't want to just throw it away. True, I can always just go back and read it, it's not like I'm deleting it, but I kind of feel like the thing just dies if you don't keep it up. Oh well, I'll worry about this later.

Wow. My first real blogger rant. I feel so smart and witty...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.